Mt. Baker confirms OPENING FRIDAY

From their Facebook page:

Forecasts are calling for a strong front to bring us 15 Р20 inches of new snow over tonight and tomorrow. This snow, added to our existing base, will give us the amount needed to begin the 2011-12 season. Depending on how conditions develop, we are looking to open both Base Areas and most chairlifts, but be sure to check our snow report at Thursday afternoon for final opening day details.

Keep an eye on the snow report page on their website as well — they’ll likely be posting more information there tomorrow and Friday morning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *